My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

"The world is not what I think, but what I live through." ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Unanswered questions...




...It would indeed be a wonderful thing if we could have all the answers to Life all the time so that we may help out our dearest friends when they are in dire need of those same unanswered questions. Unfortunately, some questions never get answered till well beyond the first moment they are asked. Maybe the real lesson is not so much the answer to the questions, but what we have learnt along the way in the quest for those answers. I could be wrong, but to me it's better to believe that than a malignant fallacy that may only serve to break my spirit...

~ Rads  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home