My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

"The world is not what I think, but what I live through." ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Saturday, January 28, 2006

** Vieira: We can win everything"



"We can win everything: we have a complete team and all the players are at a good level. I am glad because I am on the right way to achieve everything I wanted, by coming to Juve". Patrick Vieira does not put any limits to himself: the French man is the protagonist of the press conference at the Sisport centre and, showing a great Italian, talks about his personal moment and the one of Juventus. "I feel fine. The pubic pain is passed, I worked hard and I am in good physical shape. As far as the team is concerned, everything is going in the best possible way: we showed good determination even against Roma, making up until reaching 3-2 and re-opening the qualification issue. We are first in the league with eight points of advantage. The potential of the team is huge but much depends on the way we work on the pitch and, as it seems, we have done a good job so far. But now we have to keep on being at the lead until the end and this is the most important time of the championship. Do I feel a leader at Juve? Yes, but there are many of team in this team and they are all needed to win".

Obviously Patrick is questioned on the qualification round for the 2008 European Cup, which will see him as Italy's opponent: "It is a very tough tournament. Italy, Ukraine and France are great teams, but also the other matches are demanding. Now there are no more easy commitments on an international level. Anyway, first comes the World Cup, it's better to think about that". Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im thinking of you always hun, i miss u....

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home