My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

"The world is not what I think, but what I live through." ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Saturday, July 30, 2005

** Simpsons Quotes



[photo: Lizzy looking like she has the world of worries!!! She's prolly wondering what mischief she can get herself into, and how to set it up so that Zic gets the blame :) ]

Quotes...

  • "All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" - Homer
  • "That's it, from now on I'm not looking forward to anything! Oh my god! Tomorrow there's a two for one sale on piano benches. I can't wait, ooh, ooh, ooh!" - Homer
  • "A man who envies our family is a man who needs help." - Lisa Simpson
  • "Life is a paradox, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't" - Bart Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home