My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

"The world is not what I think, but what I live through." ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Monday, March 28, 2005

Friendship



Throughout my life, the things I want to remain constant are the loyalty, support, trust and love of my family and friends. When that fabric starts to disintegrate, uncertainty and fear steps in accompanied only too gladly by disappointment, cynicism and resentment.
It becomes a very sad existence to have to let go of things that matter or mattered at some point in time. It is even more tragic when one starts to lose Hope in things, and especially in people. Sometimes friendships end, and it's for the best. Sometimes they go through a metamorphosis and strengthen. I guess the end is determined by our own attitude towards the people involved, and just how much we want to hold on to those people...

~ Radica  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home