My Photo
Name:
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

"The world is not what I think, but what I live through." ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Sunday, March 27, 2005

[Untitled Narrative]



Increasingly, I am becoming more aware of his presence. His voice echoes constantly from the abyss of my mind, to the very core of my soul. Though his words are simple, the very utterance of a single consonant vibrates through me. He has the Nightingale's song- it is not stolen; rather, it is created by him. The hidden corners of my head are sought out by his warm smile. Its very glow melts all coldness and conquers the darkness. His eyes reflect his soul's intent. those brown and gleaming ovals have captured my heart by the means of some bewitching enchantment beyond any rational comprehension. When his hand touches mine, I can feel Affection's fiery hold on me. I don't want to let go...For he is my protector. When he is near me, I know that together we will build memories... Memories that will stand the test of Time...

© 1994 Radica  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home